Now, it’s possible to get a delicious, high-protein snack with no nitrates, no sugar, no soy, and a whopping 24 grams of clean protein per serving.
Steve’s Grass-fed Jerky starts with protein-rich whole muscle meat from grass-fed and grass-finished cows. That means you’ll always get rich, full pieces of meat —NEVER chopped and formed from scraps.
With zero grams of carbohydrates, this flavor-packed jerky is handcrafted in small batches with zero added sugar, MSG, or soy. 24 grams of pure protein for your snacking pleasure.
Snack smarter with the purest jerky possible to cut cravings and meet your daily protein needs!
Our Grass-Fed Jerky is:
- Raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- Our 100% GRASS-FED and GRASS-FINISHED beef jerky is nitrate-free, raised without antibiotics or added hormones, from protein-rich whole muscle cuts of beef.
- We source our grass-fed beef from Silver Fern Farms where cows are raised on the pristine pastures of New Zealand. With this beef, grass-fed means 100% grass-fed and grass-finished. Silver Fern beef has been produced according to strict EU mandated animal welfare conditions and far superior to the meat coming out of Australia. The cattle are pastured 100% of the time, with access to paddock areas with windbreaks and other structures for shelter from inclement weather.
- Our Jerky products have a shelf life of 12 months when unopened and stored at room temperature. Once opened, it's meant to be enjoyed right away.
- Our jerky is hand-crafted in-house in small batches by people who truly care and take great pride in their craftsmanship.
- Our 10 oz package comes in a resealable bag. For optimal freshness and taste, we recommend eating within 2 days upon opening.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008.