The new era of collagen powder is here. Pure Gold Collagen Protein takes collagen to the next level with anti-inflammatory turmeric and ginger, plus a powerful dose of carrot for critical vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
With Pure Gold, you’re getting grass-fed, pasture-raised peptides for joint and digestive health, plus phytonutrients you won’t find in most other blends. That means you can battle oxidative stress and inflammation to aid in recovery, all while getting the benefits of pure hydrolyzed collagen with one delicious powder.
This flavor-packed collagen is handcrafted in small batches with zero carbohydrates and no added sugar or fillers—just pure amino acid support for a stronger you.
With just a scoop per day, you can:
- Support joint health
- Encourage stronger hair, skin, and nails
- Boost digestive health
- Recover faster from workouts
For a boost of protein and critical nutrients, combine one scoop of Pure Gold Collagen powder in 8 oz. of hot or cold liquid, or blend with your favorite fruits and greens for a delicious smoothie.
Pure Gold Collagen Peptides are:
- Raised without antibiotics or added hormones
†Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.
- Our Grass-Fed Collagen Protein Powder is non-GMO and responsibly sourced.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008. We take great pride in sourcing only the best ingredients, as close to nature as possible.
- Grass-Fed Collagen Protein Powder is easy on the digestive system. It does does not contain any oligosaccharides, which are chemicals present in soy and whey that can produce gas and digestive upset.
- Grass-Fed Collagen Protein Powder has a shelf life of at least 1 year when stored in a cool dry place and it is okay to refrigerate.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and is often described as the glue that holds everything together. As we age, our body’s natural production of collagen, a protein essential to overall health and appearance, declines.