If you’re looking for all the flavor of tangy, buttery buffalo sauce without the mess, then you’ve just found the perfect snack. Our 100% nitrate-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free buffalo chicken jerky is your answer to a healthier alternative to classic buffalo wings.
Now, it’s possible to get a delicious, high-protein snack with no nitrates, no sugar, no soy, and a whopping 24 grams of clean protein per serving. Steve’s Buffalo Chicken Jerky starts with protein-rich whole muscle meat from antibiotic-free and hormone-free chickens and boasts a zesty, dynamic flavor that keeps you coming back for more.
With zero grams of carbohydrates, this flavor-packed jerky is handcrafted in small batches with zero added sugar, MSG, or soy. Just 24 grams of pure protein for your snacking pleasure.
Snack smarter with the purest jerky possible to cut cravings and meet your daily protein needs!
Buffalo Chicken Jerky is:
- Raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- Our Chicken Jerky has a mild hot buffalo flavor (we add a little cayenne pepper), perfect for those who like a little spice in their life!
- This nitrate-free, gluten-free and sugar-free jerky is sourced from free-range chickens raised by Shenandoah Valley Organic, a family-owned farm in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley.
- Our jerky is carbohydrate and sugar-free. We only use a very small serving of apple and pineapple juice concentrate in the jerky, which simply helps soften the meat while it cures so the final product is delicious and pleasant to chew. This apple and pineapple juice dissipates and evaporates during the curing process, so there is none left in the jerky when it gets to the customer. Because of this, the carbohydrate/sugar content in our jerky is zero - even though the apple and pineapple juice is listed on the ingredients label. (Transparency is important to us!).
- We guarantee our unopened bags of Jerky will remain fresh for at least 12 months when stored at room temperature. Once opened, it's meant to be enjoyed right away.
- Our jerky is hand-crafted in-house in small batches by people who truly care and take great pride in their craftmanship.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008.