If you’ve ever had good barbecue, you’re going to love our Carolina Kraut. Based in the taste of the tart coleslaw found south of the Mason-Dixon line, this raw fermented kraut is a pleasure that will open your senses and pack healthy minerals and vitamins into each bite. Made with the finest organic cabbage, carrots, celery seed, and red and green bell peppers, this Carolina Kraut goes great on barbecue, shrimp, hamburgers, hot dogs, eggs, or anything else you can think of! By the time you’re into your second bite of this delight, you’ll swear you’ve gone to Carolina in your mind.
- Free of GMO's, refined sugars, gluten and junk.
- PROBIOTIC WITH LIVE CULTURES, CULTURED, ORGANIC, RAW AND NO SUGAR!
- They're a food, and they taste great. We especially love them on eggs, in salads, as a condiment on sandwiches, hot dogs, sausages, etc. But one thing - DON'T COOK THEM!!! You'll kill all the good stuff inside.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008. Our products are made by hand in small batches, using the best ingredients, as close to nature as possible.
- PaleoGarden Krauts comes in a 16 ounce glass jar, sealed for maximum freshness.
- Please refrigerate upon arrival! It's cold when it leaves here but may be a bit warm when you get it. It's fine - but they do prefer a chilly environment!