When you're looking for something a little special with your kraut, go red! The phytonutrients in red cabbage have been known to help reduce chronic inflammation and fight disease. A great supplier of Vitamin C and Vitamin K, our rainbow Kraut can help your immune system, your gut and your bones!
- Free of GMO's, refined sugars, gluten and junk.
- PROBIOTIC WITH LIVE CULTURES, CULTURED, ORGANIC, RAW AND NO SUGAR!
- Theyâre a food, and they taste great. We especially love them on eggs, in salads, as a condiment on sandwiches, hot dogs, sausages, etc. But one thing â DONâT COOK THEM!!! Youâll kill all the good stuff inside.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008. Our products are made by hand in small batches, using the best ingredients, as close to nature as possible.
- PaleoGarden Krauts comes in a 16 ounce glass jar, sealed for maximum freshness.
- Please refrigerate upon arrival! Itâs cold when it leaves here but may be a bit warm when you get it. Itâs fine â but they do prefer a chilly environment!