Tender pieces of chicken are smoked with mustard, vinegar, honey, garlic, and chives to create this popular combo. Making hand-crafted Artisan Jerky is not easy, but nothing worth it ever is. Crafted by hand, cured for days and slowly smoked to perfection for the most delicious result. Time is the not-so-secret curing ingredient that gives us the most flavorful, succulent jerky on the market. Naturally curing our meat adds to the flavor and eliminates chemicals and automated tumbling.
- Our 100% GRASS-FED and GRASS-FINISHED beef jerky is nitrate-free, raised without antibiotics or added hormones, from protein-rich whole muscle cuts of beef.
- We source our grass-fed beef from Silver Fern Farms where cows are raised on the pristine pastures of New Zealand. With this beef, âgrass fedâ means 100% grass fed & grass finished. Silver Fern beef has been produced according to strict EU mandated animal welfare conditions and superior to meat coming out of Australia. The cattle are pastured 100% of the time, with access to paddock areas with windbreaks and other structures for shelter from inclement weather.
- Our jerky is carbohydrate and sugar-free. We only use a very small serving of apple and pineapple juice concentrate in the jerky, which simply helps soften the meat while it cures so the final product is delicious and pleasant to chew. This apple and pineapple juice dissipates and evaporates during the curing process, so there is none left in the jerky when it gets to the customer. Because of this, the carbohydrate/sugar content in our jerky is zero - even though the apple and pineapple juice is listed on the ingredients label. (Transparency is important to us!).
- Our Jerky products have a shelf life of 12 months when unopened and stored at room temperature. Once opened, it's meant to be enjoyed right away.
- Our jerky is hand-crafted in-house in small batches by people who truly care and take great pride in their craftsmanship.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008.