If you like turkey, you'll love this! A perfect alternative to beef and chicken - this one is sure to delight your taste buds. Moist, flavorful and of course free-range, our turkey jerky is a great protein snack for anytime or after a tough workout.
- Our Turkey Jerky has a strong turkey flavor using the same recipe that we use for our Grass-fed and Original Beef Jerky!
- This antibiotic-free, hormone-free, nitrate-free, gluten-free and sugar-free jerky comes from free-range turkeys sourced from Koch's Turkey Farms a small family farm in Tamaqua, PA by the third generation of the Koch's family.
- Our jerky is carbohydrate and sugar-free. We only use a very small serving of apple and pineapple juice concentrate in the jerky, which simply helps soften the meat while it cures so the final product is delicious and pleasant to chew. This apple and pineapple juice dissipates and evaporates during the curing process, so there is none left in the jerky when it gets to the customer. Because of this, the carbohydrate/sugar content in our jerky is zero - even though the apple and pineapple juice is listed on the ingredients label. (Transparency is important to us!).
- We guarantee our unopened bags of Jerky will remain fresh for at least 12 months when stored at room temperature. Once opened, it's meant to be enjoyed right away.
- Our jerky is hand-crafted in-house in small batches by people who truly care and take great pride in their craftsmanship.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008.