Move over whey protein. Stand back, plant protein. Meet the new (and stronger) kid on the block: collagen protein powder. Our super-healthy Grass-Fed Collagen Protein Powder is what your body needs to help maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, and digestive lining.†
†Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.
- Our Grass-Fed Collagen Protein Powder is non-GMO and responsibly sourced.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008. We take great pride in sourcing only the best ingredients, as close to nature as possible.
- Grass-Fed Collagen Protein Powder is easy on the digestive system. It does does not contain any oligosaccharides, which are chemicals present in soy and whey that can produce gas and digestive upset.
- Grass-Fed Collagen Protein Powder has a shelf life of at least 1 year when stored in a cool dry place and it is okay to refrigerate.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and is often described as the glue that holds everything together. As we age, our body’s natural production of collagen, a protein essential to overall health and appearance, declines.