Our Grass-Fed Moist and Meaty Beef Sticks are getting RAVE reviews from customers who find the original variety on the dry side. Steve's Stix are made from pasture-raised beef, raised without antibiotics or added hormones. Naturally gluten-free, nitrate-free, MSG-free, and sugar-free, these are a flavored with our unique blend of spices - making them delicious, healthy, and easy to eat!
- Our 100% GRASS-FED and GRASS-FINISHED beef sticks are nitrate-free, raised without antibiotics or added hormones, from protein-rich whole muscle cuts of beef.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008. Our products are made by hand in small batches, using the best ingredients, as close to nature as possible. Handmade is the Paleo way!
- We source our grass-fed beef from Silver Fern Farms where cows are raised on the pristine pastures of New Zealand. With this beef, âgrass fedâ means 100% grass fed & grass finished. Silver Fern beef has been produced according to strict EU mandated animal welfare conditions and far superior to the meat coming out of Australia. The cattle are pastured 100% of the time, with access to paddock areas with windbreaks and other structures for shelter from inclement weather.
- Each pack of PaleoStix contains 4 Stix and come tightly sealed for maximum freshness.
- PaleoStix have a shelf life of 12 months. Once opened, it's meant to be eaten right away.
- PaleoStix are nitrate-free, gluten-free and free of refined sugars.