Spicy meets sweet for our new Hawaiian Heat Stix! Infused with pineapple juice, our first-ever pork and beef stix are a game changer! Made with a juicy blend of high-quality pork and 100% grass-fed beef, they are naturally gluten-free, nitrate-free and MSG-free. With a wonderful kick from black and chipotle pepper, these spicy stix are a great on-the-go clean protein source!
Steve’s Stix starts with protein-rich whole muscle meat from 100% grass-fed and grass-fed finished cows raised on lush, green pastures free of chemicals and pesticides. They are never fed grains or given antibiotics!.
With zero grams of carbohydrates, this flavor-packed beef stick is handcrafted in small batches with zero added sugar, MSG, or soy. 7 grams of pure protein per stick for your snacking pleasure - making them delicious, healthy, and easy to eat!
Snack smarter with the purest beef stix possible to cut cravings and meet your daily protein needs!
Hawaiian Heat Beef & Pork Stix are:
- Naturally Fermented
- 100% Grass-Fed/Grass-Fed Finished
- Raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008. Our products are made by hand in small batches, using the best ingredients, as close to nature as possible. Handmade is the Paleo way!
- Steve's Stix are naturally fermented. We use old world methods of fermenting our sticks so they are shelf stable without the use of chemicals or questionable ingredients. Thanks to this fermentation process, each stick contains gut-friendly probiotics!
- Our 100% GRASS-FED and GRASS-FINISHED beef sticks are nitrate-free, raised without antibiotics or added hormones, from protein-rich whole muscle cuts of beef and high-quality non-GMO verified pork (sourced from Beeler's Pure Pork in Castle Rock, CO).
- We source our grass-fed beef from Silver Fern Farms where cows are raised on the pristine pastures of New Zealand. With this beef, grass-fed means 100% grass fed & grass finished. Silver Fern beef has been produced according to strict EU mandated animal welfare conditions and far superior to the meat coming out of Australia. The cattle are pastured 100% of the time, with access to paddock areas with windbreaks and other structures for shelter from inclement weather.
- Each pack of Steve's Stix contains 5 Single Serve Beef Stix and come tightly sealed for maximum freshness.
- Steve's Stix have a shelf life of 12 months. Once opened, it's meant to be eaten right away.
- Steve's Stix are nitrate-free, gluten-free and free of refined sugars.