One of our most popular products - convenient, easy to eat and packed with protein! Our Spinach Grass-Fed Stix come in packs of 4 delicious, individual Stix. No fillers, no nitrates, no MSG, no sugar, no junk - just 28g of healthy protein from GRASS-FED and GRASS-FINISHED beef.
- Spinach Stix are nitrate-free, gluten-free, and made from grass-fed and grass-finished beef, raised without antibiotics or added hormones.
- Our Stix are hand-crafted in small batches by people who care. Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008.
- We source our grass-fed beef from Silver Fern Farms where cows are raised on the pristine pastures of New Zealand. With this beef, âgrass fedâ means 100% grass fed & grass finished. Silver Fern beef has been produced according to strict EU mandated animal welfare conditions and far superior to the meat coming out of Australia. The cattle are pastured 100% of the time, with access to paddock areas with windbreaks and other structures for shelter from inclement weather.
- If you follow Zone, each individual Stick provides 1 block of protein for a total of 4 blocks of protein per pack.
- Each pack of Stix contains 4 and are tightly sealed for maximum freshness.
- Stix have a shelf life of 12 months when stored at room temperature, but for optimal freshness and taste please enjoy within 3 months. Once opened, PaleoStix are meant to be eaten right away.