Case of 6
Ketchup - with NO added sugars, wacky ingredients, or high-fructose corn syrup!
If your (sweet potato) fries feel naked or your (bun-less) burgers have felt slightly lacking, you may be suffering from a Ketchup deficiency! Not to worry - now you can enjoy your favorite condiment again, PaleoChef-style!
Sauces this clean and healthy are hard to find - that's why we created our own!
- Our PaleoChef Ketchup combines herbs, spices, and fresh ingredients (you'd never guess bananas and raisins!) to create an authentic ketchup taste.
- Our dressings are gluten-free, and made with no additives, preservatives and refined sugars.
- When you compare prices in the clean dressing space, be sure to check bottle size. Many are 8-10oz (PaleoChef is 12oz) delivering a comparable or lower price per ounce.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008. Our products are made by hand in small batches, using the best ingredients, as close to nature as possible.
- We source our Olive Oil from Kasandrino's, a small family owned business, operated by Tony Kasandrino and his sister Effi. Together they import the same Greek organic extra virgin olive oil they grew up on from their fathers village in Greece. Their olives come from a particular variety of olive tree which makes the taste so special: the Koroneiko olive tree. The Koroneiko olive tree is the most common in Greece and is one of the more unique olive tree varieties because it requires a warm and stable climate, which the Southern Peloponnese is known for.
- PaleoChef products have a shelf life of 12 months. We guarantee our unopened bottles of PaleoChef dressings and marinades will remain fresh for 12 months when stored at room temperature.
- Comes in a glass bottle to ensure the best quality and taste.
- Once opened, please refrigerate and enjoy within 30 days.