Case of 6
Our PaleoChef dressings, sauces and marinades will have you cooking like a pro in no time.
Our PaleoChef Sriracha sauce was inspired by our love of Thai cuisine. This lightly spicy, slightly sweet sauce pairs perfectly with fish, veggies, or any Thai-inspired dish.
Dressings this clean and healthy are hard to find - that's why we created our own!
- Our PaleoChef Dressings combine herbs, spices, and fresh ingredients to create the perfect complement to any meal.
- Our dressings are gluten-free, and made with no additives, preservatives and refined sugars.
- When you compare prices in the clean dressing space, be sure to check bottle size. Many are 8-10oz (PaleoChef is 12oz) delivering a comparable or lower price per ounce.
- Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008. Our products are made by hand in small batches, using the best ingredients, as close to nature as possible.
- We source our Olive Oil from Kasandrino's, a small family owned business, operated by Tony Kasandrino and his sister Effi. Together they import the same Greek organic extra virgin olive oil they grew up on from their fathers village in Greece. Their olives come from a particular variety of olive tree which makes the taste so special: the Koroneiko olive tree. The Koroneiko olive tree is the most common in Greece and is one of the more unique olive tree varieties because it requires a warm and stable climate, which the Southern Peloponnese is known for.
- PaleoChef products have a shelf life of 12 months. We guarantee our unopened bottles of PaleoChef dressings and marinades will remain fresh for 12 months when stored at room temperature.
- Comes in a glass bottle to ensure the best quality and taste.
- Once opened, please refrigerate and enjoy within 30 days.